Code of Conduct & Ethics
How can employees guarantee that our company complies with all city, state, and federal laws and regulations?
By conducting company business with complete honesty and integrity.
This course presents situations involving questionable ethics decisions in real life scenarios. These vignettes show the possible outcome of some bad choices and how the consequences of making the wrong choices could have been avoided.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define the terms "ethics", "code of conduct", and "values"
- Summarize the consequences of conduct violations
- Identify possible conduct violations
- Identify and report conflicts of interest
- Follow the process for reporting suspected conduct violations
Learners must also confirm that they have reviewed and agreed to comply with company conduct policies and the Code of Conduct.
All company managers and administrative assistants
The Flash plug-in is required to view this course.