This course will review the fundamental design and features of the global EMV™ smart-card and how equipment, consumers, and employees interact with EMV™ cards for in-person and online (ecommerce) transactions.
- Identify the unique security features of EMV™ cards
- Identify the types of transactions that are utilized by EMV™ technology
- Recognize the types of equipment used to process EMV™ cards
- Recall basic troubleshooting techniques for equipment malfunction
- Identify and respond to consumer concerns regarding card and equipment use