Access 2010 presents instruction for these commonly used tasks: Action and Crosstab Queries, Building Tables, Creating Forms, Creating Queries, Creating Reports, Data Entry and Navigation, Data Protection and Synchronization, Database Objects, Formatting Forms, Importing Data, Introducing Access, Joining Tables, Modifying Forms, Modifying Reports, Modifying the Table Design, Printing Reports, Relational Databases and Working with Records.
Target Audience: Individuals with basic computer skills and have little or no knowledge of Microsoft Access 2010, or more experienced Access users who want to learn the topics covered in this course.
Seat Time: 9 hours
- Flash 8.0 or higher
- P500+ Processor, 128MB of RAM
- Windows 2000, 2003, or XP (Microsoft is scheduled to drop all support for Windows 98, 98SE, and ME on June 30, 2006, and for Windows NT on Jan. 1, 2007.)
- Minimum screen resolution 800x600
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (Microsoft is currently testing version 7.0 in beta)
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher
- 56K minimum connection; high speed connection (256k or higher) is recommended
- Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended