This bundled course contains all the ACPE requirements for CE credit: the Medicare Parts C & D FWA and Compliance Training as well as its CE Mastery Exam and Evaluation.
Co-developed with NACDS, this course helps pharmacies avoid government investigations and fines by providing the learner with an understanding of Medicaid and Medicare fraud, waste, and abuse regulations, as well as corresponding company-specific policies and procedures. CMS standards and recommendations are rolled into a single course so employees can avoid multiple, time-consuming, and costly training.
At the completion of this program, successful participants should be able to:
- Explain the provisions of government regulations that apply to fraud, waste, and abuse, including their prohibitions, enforcement, penalties, and protections
- Describe pharmacy practices required to satisfy government regulations that apply to fraud, waste, and abuse
- Describe employee and company behaviors that violate fraud, waste, and abuse standards, and that can result in penalties and sanctions
- List the components of an effective fraud, waste, and abuse compliance program
- Identify appropriate methods for reporting potential fraud, waste, and abuse
- Don L. Bell: General Counsel and Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs; National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Mary Ellen Kleiman: Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Legal Affairs; National Association of Chain Drug Stores
To receive educational credit, participants must pass the CE Mastery Exam for Medicare Parts C & D FWA and Compliance Training with a score of 70% or better and complete its online evaluation form. After passing the assessment, you can claim your credit and submit it directly to CPE Monitor.
- Pharmacists: 0296-0000-19-001-H03-P
- Pharmacy Technicians: 0296-0000-19-001-H03-T
- 0.5 Contact Hour
- 0.05 CEUs
Original Release Date: January 1, 2019
Expiration Date: January 1, 2022 No credit will be given for examinations received after this date.
*This is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacy Staff
- One of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8 and later, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version)
- Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access
Provider Contact Information: For questions regarding the accreditation of this activity please email email@example.com.
Policy on Privacy and Confidentiality: Conduent Healthcare Knowledge Solutions, Inc. maintains and respects privacy and confidentiality that relates to the CPE activities it provides on the Internet.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|ACPE# 0296-0000-19-001-H03-P||0.05 CEUs||January 01, 2019 - January 01, 2022|
|ACPE# 0296-0000-19-001-H03-T||0.05 CEUs||January 01, 2019 - January 01, 2022|