The Flash plug-in is required to view this course.
This course focuses on fraudulent checks and their negative effect on our company.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Check 21 and how it impacts customers
- Identify the methods criminals use to obtain checks illegally
- Identify the codes used to indicate the proper financial institutions responsible for check processing
- Identify comparison points used when verifying identification cards
- Describe features useful in identifying fraudulent checks